Where television is fantastic, and is way ahead of film, is it doesn’t feel the need to polarize women so much, I experienced it in playing Anne Boleyn as well. [x]
Jerry Maguire (1996) dir. Cameron Crowe
"sexuality is a choice"
"women wouldn’t get raped if they didn’t wear revealing clothes"
"there are only two genders"
"i’m not trying to be sexist/racist, but.."
"a/bi/pansexuality isn’t real"
"gay people shouldn’t have children"
"i don’t want to be friends with a gay person, they could hit on me"
"you can’t identify with the gender you want to be, only the one you were born with"
I hope you all go to a concert and your fav looks straight into your eyes and smiles
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
the fact that there have no leaked nudes in my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people